Clothing Store

Myths Alive :: Land :: City :: Mall

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clothing Store

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 am

"I really think somthings up.." I say looking around, I was acually quite scared of the dark, "They wouldn't just leave the doors open and no one to tend the stores! Think about this for a moment." I explain logicly.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

"They wouldn't," I replied gravely. "But don't tell me you're scared," I emphasized the word 'scared' and it again, raced around the grim walls. I knew Cactus couldn't resist a challenge. I continued up the escalator, and finally got to the top. The skylight cast an eerie glow of moonlight across the whole top floor, making it shine brilliantly. I sighed. For some reason, this was pretty enjoyable.

Kayla Campbell the Vampire
Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
BRAZZLEGIRL ♫ ♪ ♫ Violinist by day, ♫ ♪ ♫ TIME LORD by night.
This is Gallifrey....our childhood...our home
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

"It's late," I input, but I know that is no excuse. Cactus is right as much as we don't want to admit it, but whether it's as sinister as she's thinking I'm not sure yet. What trouble could come in an empty, dark mall? I think, but instantly the possibilities of the situation pop into my head, like sparks from flint. I look down at Cactus, still not on the escalator. Even she looks more frightening now, with the lamps casting their shadows on her. Dylan and Kayla are shadows ahead of me, so I skip steps, running up the escalator to catch up with them. I wouldn't say I'm scared but there's tension in the air, like a trap waiting to spring on you.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:03 am

I looked down the cascading, powerless escalators and saw Amaril striding up them. "Wise decision, it's much better up here," I grin at her but it probably looks really ominous. I didn't need to worry about my fangs, maybe she would see it as a trick of the light. It's mischievous and uncertain flickers and glares danced around as the wind crept over the exterior of the mall. I looked around. "clothing store's that way," I gesture with my hand in the general direction of the store, but it was out of the security of the skylight. I remembered, back so many years ago when Amaril and I came to the mall late at night. Not quite this late, but pretty late. I had only been seven or eight then, but I never remembered the mall quite so still. Quite so frozen in time.

Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

"I'm not scared!" I lie, when in reality, I was terrified, but i was determined not to show it, "Im just saying somthings not right here." I look down to the floor below us. It was dark with only a few lights, Giving it an eerie look. I heard a faint sqeak, like a wet boot agenst the tile floor, I saw somthing move in the shadows, "D-did anyone see that?" I asked, I was getting really scared now. I kept trying to convince myself i was being paranoid Deep breaths Cactus, Just take deep breaths I thought to myself.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

I almost see something in Kayla's smile unnatural but I know that my eyes can deceive me. Everything is a trick of the light here- I almost question if I'm really here or if I am just a vision in myself. I reach the top of the escalator and stand, suspended in time with the mall, in a patch of moonlight coming from the skylight. Snow slides off of it, the heavy flakes like spiders, descending upon the light. The barrier of glass is thin. Ominous, like a spiderweb being blown in the wind.... fragile enough to break but strong enough to keep your worries at bay. My tennis shoes are light on the floor as I jog to keep up with Dylan and Kayla.

"Maybe-" I start, my voice turning into a yell. Maybe we shouldn't be here, I think, just barely, in the back of my mind, as if awake while dreaming. Maybe. Maybe. It echoes like it would off of the walls. Maybe.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:11 am

My eyes instantly flicker to the movement. I was good at noticing little details. Everything was too still, too quiet. I knew nothing good could come of it. "I DEFINITELY saw that," I said quietly. "Well, the best thing to do is...keep on swimming," I say while grinning widely again, trying to lighten up the mood. I turn and race down the slightly darker, less ominous hallways and just ignore the fact that something moved. I was confident we could handle anything that came our way. Confidence, what a strange feeling this was for me. It felt....good. I'd never felt this way before.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 am

"I'm gonna go downstairs and see what that was i saw" I say, While walking down the escalator. I tryed not to show fear but it was nearly impossible.

ooc HAHAHAH I ADDED SOME SORT OF PLOT.. right?
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 am

"Okay," I say doubtfully, but I trust Kayla. I stop for a second, not even moving. Trust. A feeling I haven't been able to grasp since the incident. I swore to myself I would never again trust. Trust. It slips off of my tongue as I whisper it. "Trust." It's strange.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

I walk into the clothing store, lit by a single yellow light that hung from the ceiling. A decorative lamp, that during the day would probably appeal to the age group that usually comes in here--teens. But now it hung like a dark blob amidst other shades of gray, and the yellow light coming out of it was cold and unfeeling. I looked around, then walked to the counter. "Hello? Anyone here?" I say while dinging the bell.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

When im at the bottom floor, I hear that sqeaking sound again. I start walking in the directon it came from, but slowly and caciously.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:20 am

"Hello?" I ask again. The air was cold damp and tasted stale in the air. "Anyone here?" I say again, my voice growing with worry. I looked around, and almost jumped 10 feet in the air when I saw someone. "Oh...hi Dylan. I didn't see you there," I said slightly embarrassed. "Uh...it looks like they're closed," My voice occasionally cracked with worry even though I tried my best to hide it.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 am

Good luck, I almost say, but that would seem foolish if there is nothing there. Be careful, I want to say, but there is no reason to say it. "We'll meet you at the clothing store," I decide upon, thinking as I walk that if Cactus is injured I probably wouldn't live with myself anymore. If she's fine, I think, I won't hate anyone again. It's a heavy promise that won't last but in this unnatural moment, suspended between time I am not myself and nothing is right.

"It's getting earlier," I say, though time feels distorted. It feels like it's been hours, but in my mind I think it has been but seconds in this otherworldly state. It has probably been several minutes but I cannot tell anymore. "Maybe it's open soon." My footsteps are heavy on the floor and my limp sounds almost painful. I cast a look at Kayla. It has no meaning really. "What now, then?"

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 am

Sooner or later, I ended up in a part of the mall iI didnt recognize. Yet I still heard the sqeaking noise, but it was louder, "Hello?" i whispered. I saw a moment in the shadows, I whimpered slightly. I walked under a lamp, it was dark and eerie. I saw somthing move again, but closer. I decided to give up trying to be brave, and I broke out into a sprint, not caring where i was running I just wanted to get out of here.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

"We go find Cactus and Amaril and leave." I say. It seemed like the most logical thing to do. I wasn't phased by all of this as much as they were, I really rather liked this. But the thought of my...friends in trouble was too much to bear. Friends, I couldn't believe it! I looked at Dylan. "Call me Kay," I said while patting his shoulder. Then I walked out to find Cactus and Amaril.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:31 am

When i stopped because I was out of breath, I was in a place where there were no lamps, or if there were they were broken. "Kayla? Dylan? Anyone?" I whimpered.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

I stand stock still for a minute. "Kay. Awesome." It's almost strange being able to have a friend that you can have a nickname with.... I mean, my old 'friends' when I was a human were never like that. We always adressed each other by our last names and it was never friendly. I walk after her and for once I feel like I'm not limping.

Kayla and Dylan walk past me and I trail after them, hearing footsteps and a loud, creepy squealing downstairs. "Did you hear that? CACTUS?" I yell. "This is bad. This could be very very bad," I worry aloud.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

"Yeah," I say. I suddenly worry about Cactus. "You two can keep going, but I'm going on ahead," I say. Then I take off down the dark corridors as un-humanely possible. My footsteps are so light that they don't even echo at all. All I can hear is the squeaking of those cruel, wet boots. And all I can think about is somehow this must be my fault. I remembered Xylia. Maybe she was behind this.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 am

I hear somthing behind me, that same sqeak, but louder, I quickly turn around. Yet no one is there.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 am

I shake my head. "Both of them are going to...." Normally I would joke about it but now the word is scary.

"Yeah," I say silently, then a fire of determination sparks in me. "I'm coiming to," I say, but it's quiet and no one can hear it. I'm far from fast but I go after her as quickly as possible.

I sigh. "I'll wait," I say.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

I looked around. I could see pretty well in the dark. My gold colored eyes seemed to cut the darkness? "CACTUS?" I called out. But the only reply was Cactus, cactus, cactus,. I continued on, starting to feel grateful that I was a vampire and had more strength than someone normal would have. I would probably be able to save Cactus from...whatever it was that was stalking her.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

I start running, I didnt know what was following me, but somthing was. I ran into a random store and hid under a rack of objects.
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 am

"CACTUS!" I yelled again, this time I enunciated it better and yelled louder. I swear, if we ever made it out of this I would never keep secrets again. Ever. Maybe it was just the trauma of the moment, but I kept my vows. "CACTUS!" shouted louder, hoping for a reply other than the mocking replies of my echo to show how alone I really was.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am

"Kayl- KAY! WIAT UP!" I call, her nickname still odd, and yet not strange. "Cactus? Kay? Where are you? What's going on?" I wish I had Amaril with me.she lightens moods like that. "HELLO?"

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am

I hear some yelling but didn't divert my eyes that were rock solidly staring straight ahead. I made out the shaped blobs of stores, with their big colorful displays now tainted gray in the foreboding darkness. The loneliest darkness I've ever been in. "CAAAAACCCTTTUUUSSS!" I yell and cup my hands over my mouth.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top