Tara the Tavara

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tara the Tavara

Post by Sugar'n'Spice on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Name:Tara
Species:Tavara or Davara (demon of the night
Height:4'10''
*Weight:none (she's a spirit-type thing!)
Other notes about your appearance:Mostly just a shadow, but in really dark places or at midnight she can become more visible if she feels like it (which is weird, I know, but she's a demon of the night.). When she is visible, she has dark blue hair down to her knees that is wispy and tends to wave around like it's windy even if it isn't. Her eyes are bright, icy blue, and glow when she is lowering temperatures (see powers). She is really, really skinny. She never touches the ground, always floating about four inches above, but she can't fly or swim. Even though she is very similar to a spirit, she is of flesh and blood. You can touch her...if you dare.
*Parents: None
Abilities: Blends into shadows really well, but can't go invisible
Weapons:None, really. She just runs away from danger (she's good at that)
Powers:Can lower the temperature in a room (only a room, not an open space) to a minimum of 40 degrees. Can also cause a sleeping person to have nightmares if she's bored. Can sense the presence of intelligent life.
Flaws: She can die by injury, getting really wet, standing too close to a heat source, or looking directly into a light source (like the sun, a lightbulb, etc. not a mirror or reflected light). She gets scared easily, and acts on impulse frequently (don't sneak up behind her and say 'boo' if she's next to a cliff, she might just jump off.)
Role-play: I wondered how I had been created. I was not born, that's for sure. I would have remembered growing up. I think I was created when a little girl named Tammy had a particularly bad nightmare, but I wasn't sure.
I strolled through the forest. I liked it here. I will probably stay. I can sense there are creatures living here, I will have to...introduce myself to them.
*Personality: Secretive, quiet. Far from shy, but prefers to keep to herself. Mischievous at times, and very good at Halloween stuff.
*Notes on your characters: Very, very good at telling a lie. If you ask her a direct question, don't expect a direct answer unless she's in a good mood.

Blitz the Achiyalabopa
Tara the Tavara or Davara
Sugar'n'Spice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Tara the Tavara

Post by Magic Pi on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Approved.

Herbert Ernest the elderly elf
Amber the phoenix

There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!
Whale + Toast = Cactus

~Please~
Do not annoy the writer. She will put you in a book and kill you.

Spoiler:
Magic Pi
Owner

http://mythsalive.chocoforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top