Nicholas the Gulon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicholas the Gulon

Post by Nicholas on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 am

Name: Nicholas
Species: Gulon
Height: 1'4
Weight: Varies wildly, always pretty fat.
Other notes about your appearance: Like most Gulon, his size varies with bloating, however even unfed he's on the plump side.
Abilities: A very good hunter despite his size and lazy nature.
Weapons: Claws, Teeth, his powers
Powers: A very bizarre and gross power which allows him to inflict magical effects on enemies by farting on them. These include a toxin that saps their health, though cannot kill, a smell so bad it will paralyze them temporarily, or worst of all a gas that will shrink the opponent for 10 minutes.
Flaws: Totally selfish and lazy, overconfident, concerned with nothing but food and food, plays with enemies too much in fights.
Role-play: Having finished my meal, I lay comfortably in the soft gross, burping softly. My soft brown and gold furred stomach was filled to capacity, and I looked very much like a vulpine-canine-feline shaped blimp laying amongst the bones of the wolf. I playfully batted at his skull with my paw as I relaxed, it hadn't been much of a fight. I may only be a kid by my species standards, but I was much stronger and faster then I looked, as the unfortunate lupine had discovered. I finally hit the skull away as I pushed back up on all-fours, my big bushy tail swishing around as I returned to the trees near the forest path, following it forward. Staying in one territory really wasn't my style, that's why I left home at such a young age in the first place, and I was eager to see where it would lead.

Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicholas the Gulon

Post by Magic Pi on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Approved.

Herbert Ernest the elderly elf
Amber the phoenix

There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!
Whale + Toast = Cactus

~Please~
Do not annoy the writer. She will put you in a book and kill you.

Spoiler:
Magic Pi
Owner

http://mythsalive.chocoforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top