Drago and the Lucky sock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drago and the Lucky sock

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 pm

One day Drago ate an pie, but then a owl stole his lucky sock.

“Oh noses my lucky sock,” said PAHAHHAHAA. Then the universe DIDN'T not never don't eat IMPLODE. And suddenly the earth lost gravity and everyone started flying. Drago looked up as he was bouncing off of the metaphorical walls.

“Is that the sun?” He asked like a dodo bird.

“Nooooo,” said a dodo bird. But it was. They all burned up. But then they got caught in the suns gravitational pull and were slingshotted back to earth... but it didn't exist. Except for an pie. Suddenly Vaung became an amine cheerleader and did some random dances and Royal's pies started screaming. Then her ears fell off and her nose turned into an PIE. (suddenly a rock flies in from page 4 and hits royal) Then Drago ate his toast. Everyone SCREAMED and Vaung the cheerleader yelled

“EAT YOUR TOAST CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH” Then Drago turned, his eyes non existent.

“NO.” he whispered loudly. Vaung SCREAMED and turned into fish, and Flash ate him.

“Taste like FISH!” He didn't say. Then Veil turned invisible and started running around poking people but then he really wasn't invisible. So he imploded. Then they all started singing their favorite songs, like starbreaker and starbreaker. Then flash said

"POOF YOU DON'T EXIST" and then drago didn't exist.

“oh well” he said. “This only happens every other... what day it is?” everyone shrugged and then laughed like little weasels only not as HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Then they all said

“sing sing sing sing soothing sing sing sing sing soothing sing sing sing dig song sing sing sing sing songs sing sing sing ins....” then Vaung's ears started bleeding and he whispered

“STOP IT YOU IMBECELS!” and then suddenly Icanthus was there because he's everywhere at once.

“wow,” drago said. “that's gotta take talent” suddenly Ninja's cell phone ringed ed and he looked at it. It was a chat invite from Lionsoul. It read,

'hey u guy guess what I have a random personality change in like the middle of the book, and then I disappear.' and Ninja said

“like no way that's not even AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.” but Lionsoul randomly are ICANTHUS and also the world, but not Alex.

“Well, that made no sense” The black cat said. SAID. Drago screamed and melted because he said said.

“Said,” SAID (said and i don'texist) said. Then said, said

“said” and SAID, SAID

“SAID” but drago was SAID.

Suddenly, there was a shift in the fabric of the universe and the GALAXY never existed. Instead it was a pie. And GETH! And then Drago said

“was that supposed to mean something?”

“well,” Royal said, “it could be GETH! He usually is GETH,” then Drago rolled his nose and ate AN pie?

“WINTER IT'S A GUY” Leven said.

“that's disturbing.” Ninja SAID. Drago melted. Then reformed. And melted again. But then Vaung came over with a mini freezer and scooped up their melted selves and put them in an ice cream cone and froze it for 6 to 8 hours. Then he pulled it out and sold it to disturbed little children who liked eating a owl.

"Note the “disturbed” part" Ninja SAAAIIIIIDDDDDD. Then, the universe died. Because someone said SAID. Suddenly Drago left and Ninja was left all on his lonesome so he started to SAID songs like starerrrrrrrrrrrstareakererererererstar Breakerkerkerkerkstar Breakerakerakerakstar Breakereakereakerstar Breakerreakerreakstar BreakerBrestrikebreakerreakerstrikebreakereakerestrikebreakerakerakstrikebreakerkerkerstrikebreakererererstrikebreakerrrrrrrstrikebreaker also strikebreakerssssssstrikebreakerststststrikebreakerstrstrstrikebreakerristristrikebreakerkstrikstrikebreakerstrikestrikebreakertrikebstrikebreakerar Brestar Breaker Brstar Brstar Breakerar Bstar Bstar Breakerstrikstrikstrikebreakerstar Bstar BreakerERand also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also kpif fyAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staghnjm

|/lm,RBREAKER and also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staR.BREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKERand also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER (drago randomly appears from page 3 and then disappears again)

“OK THAT'S ENOUGH” Vaung Screamed silently. Then there was another shift in the fabric of the universe.

“OH nOsEs” Royal said. And then she fell apart. Then the disturbed little child who ate everyone's melted self came over and didn't fry hamsters. Then panda the cat came and said

“HOWDY DOO YA'LL” and Drago MELTED but then a radio walked over on two canes and sssssssaid

"eeeeeeeeeeeeh" AND THEN and then AND THEN and then AND THEN and then AND THEN and then his fingerprints got across the keke keyboardist Smile and all of them wuz Screenplay in afghanistan being Thefts.......

THE END (or at least we hope so)

BUT THEN IT WASN'T THE END.......

“Oh dear,' said Lionsoul, because he had hoped it was the end because he had a book club to get to at nonexistant.

“FRANKLY my dear, I believed you's lost it.” Lionsoul's alter-ego said.

"OH NOSES" said SAID. Then suddenly the creators of this sad, strange little story came over and WAPOW! They ate all of the reamaining toast, but then didn't exist at all. Lionsoul's eye twitched and he grew some weasels out of his toast and he toasted his toast so it was nice and toasty toast. Oh dear, his toast wasn't toasty enough so he toasted. It some more in a toaster but then the toaster screamed because the toast was =] cold and it wasn't toasty enough so it died. TOAST. Drago melted because the toaster said said. Vaung picked up drago's melted self and poured it into a jar and then used it as jam on his nontoasted toasty toast that wasn't toasted nearly toasty enough to be toast worthy of being called toasty toasted toast, so no one ate their shoes.

“MAH LUCKY SHOE!” said drago, who was jam. "I really am in a jam!" Drago giggled and snorted and SCREAMED AND SHOUTED AND "ANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHBAHAHAHAMUAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHaajahahahahahah.ha. ha." Royal said.

“Said said said,” SAID said. Then Said said,

“SAID SAID said?” and Siad said

"SAID."

“STOP IT YOU GUYZ!” Lionsoul texted Ninjago.

“My NAME you SAID it WRONG” said NINJAGO. “NOOOOO STOP ITZ” he SAID. "OH NOZE I AM A TYPOZ" texted ninjago.

The text SAID that he SAID that Drago SAID that Reya SAID that Veil SAID that Shimmer SAID that her mom's husband's uncle's brother's aunt's cousin's sister twice removed is going out with TOAST.

"NO WAYZ" Lionsoul SAID in his text. Suddenly Jet walked over and said

“I'm really dead, but don't tell myself that.” so he threw him self against the metaphorical wall and splattered there like a car under a deer, or vice versa, he can't remember. AND THEN THE WORLD but then and not alex and then SHE DIED but not alexandria and then she ate an PICKLE. and then AND THEN and then AND THEN and THEN and then? And THEN, Drago said

"ahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahHAAHHAHAHHAhahaHAHAhaEd."

"ed?” said ed. "NO," said ed to himself. "I'm not ED my name is EDWARD." So edward got shunned because of his name sucked and then he decided he should move to Australia, but then he remembered hew was banned from Australia.

“Wait,” ninjago didn't say.”you aren't even a CHARACTER in this story."

"if it can even be called that,” SAID said.

'"We ARE poSUUMMS" Royal screamed. Then the power went out of the WORLD. And then everything rode down the funnel of life because the world didn't exist. "TOAST and toast toast toast." Said toast. And then everything was in a BOWL OF SOUP and they all got ALLERGIC to.....

“KILLER BEES” said a random genie who wasn't even a part of this story, but the rio grande!

“WOAH,” said Ninjago, “LIKE GIMME MY 120-3860981095812039481209385109432851029384 WISHEZ!” but the genie twitched his eyebrow ad ninjago was a NINJA!!! So he took out his protractors and shot everyone down with pidgeons. Suddenly everything STOPS

“Where is this going?” royal asked. But then she was shot down by a pidgeon everyone crowded Aaround royal's death bed. Royal SAID

"Said SAID SAID SAID toast toast toast and then and then and then starbreaker starbreaker song song sing sing sing," Then she died lamely like a lame person.

“Remember me when I become a BOWL OF SOUP.” said ninjago, the ninja, and a pidgeon. And then royal went up to the big pie in the sky........ which was really california.

"THERE IS A RAINBOW IN MA NOGGIN" Flash whispered loudly.

"Just FLY pudge! FLYYY!" he whispered back to himself

"I CAN CUZ I GOTZ A RAINBOW IN MY NOGGIN" Lionsoul texted. "BOLD TEXT BOLD TEXT italiticized bold text ahahahahahahahahahahhahahA oh yeah!" Ninjago the ninja texted back. Then Lionsoul suddenly walked over and said

“I'm not sure if I quite exist.” so he died off of a pencil because his favourite food is puce. And then the world are ICANTHUS and not LIONSOUL but also are life but not alex. And then DRAGO grew MICROSCOPIC and stomped tokyo and ate EVERYONEz. So Royal did the PUPPY DOG eyes and everyone said

“AAAAAW!” and their hearts melted, but not their souls, because they all had carpal tunnel. Wait, what? Toast toast TOASSSTTTT and then everyone was like

“What now?” and Flash was like

"WEASLES" and then they were like dead and they were like sad and like yeah.

"LET US GO PURCHSE A DUCK" said majesty the raven and the boring day. So they they liked said

"NO WAY" but on text beucase they like just got new cellular connections and like

“WE CRASHED THE SUN!” and like

"oh noses" said apollo, who was like also zeus, but not quite hercules. And DEFINETLY not alex.

"THE WEEL FELL OFF GEEZ" drago said. Or like, texted. I like, can't tell like, anymore. Then the apollo cameo was ripped off and the fabric of the world was SUCKED AWAY INTO SOME LIFELESS PLACE OF DEATH AND DESPAIR and so then Drago went back two pages, to the very first page and read about staRBREAKER and then every one agasped at him and said.

"YOU KILLED US ALL" but they all just becmae AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH again instead of pie. And then and THEN AND THEN said said

"SAID" then said "like this is like totally like dejauvou."

"THEY LEFT ME HERE" Posidon said even though he didn't exist.

"HAVE SOME TOAST." Vaung said. "IT'S TOASTY TOAST THAT I TOASTED IN THE TOASTY TOASTER SO IT'S NICE AND TOASTY."

“ooh, toasty toast that was toasted in the toasty toaster that toasts toast so it's toasty toasted toast?” said ninjago the ninja. “i want me some of that toast fer sure!!!!!” and then a straw hat said

"TOOTHPICKS." And then they were all in the underworld looking for hades crew or else they would burn up in the sun which was a billion MILLION gajillion miles away and it did'nt exist sadly.

“But wait,” said Shimmer who up until this point was a brick. “I sure know how to become warm in the summer time.” Then everyone ate her and she said “BUT NOT ALEX.” and then the creators of this “story” ran out of TOAST.

"OH NOOOOOSSSSEEEEEEEEESSSSSS" everyone SCREAMED QUIETLY AND DIED AS THE FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE WAS STRIPPED AWAY BIT BY BIT SUCKING UP EVERY BIT OF LIGHT IN IT'S PATH. But not alex!

And so everything became nothing and nothing became everything and everyone disppeared and everything was nothing and so everyone disappeared but Drago, and then a black hole came but soon became nothing and drago wondered what became of his pineapple upside down cake. Suddenly the nothing exploded into everything which was nothing anyways so Drago didn't care. And everyone was back but they were all inside Flash's mouth and they wondered how the heck Flash was so giant and Drago said

“Well I am microscopic” and he stomped tokyo again just for the heck of it. Then ninjago wondered what had become of HIS pineapple upside down cake. But then he realized Flash ate it so he blew up. In fact Flash had eaten EVERYONE'S pineapple upside down cake, so he ate them, too.

And they were all eaten by Flash who was a chocolate monkey on weekdays. Actually he was a part-time chocolate monky, but no one cared. Except for Drago who was next in line for the job but then got kicked out because he didn't have a pineapple upside down cake, and also he was banished from switzerland because of that one incident with the pineapple right side up cake, and thus the chemical energy was not formed? And the balance of the universe fell apart because Drago had been banished from switzerland because he had a pineapple right side up cake and therefore he could not apply an application to be a chocolate monkey.

"NOSES" Drago said.

"SAID." SAID said. then SAID said “toasty toast in a toasty toasted to become toasters???” and everyone was banished from the universe so they had to move to utah. And then Drago threw a rock in the never ending loop of this story and everyone got hit by a rock in page one or something. But then the text document wasn't TOAST so no one knew. Drago seeked vengance for being banished from switzerland and also the universe and thus not being able to live anywehre but utah and he couldn't be a chocolate monkey and not only was everyone's pineapple upside down cake not pineapple right side up cake anymore, but everyone themselves was eaten by Flash, who was in turn a monkey on weekdays. A chocoalte monkey to be exact, but who reads dictionaries? Then drago got vengance and turned flash into a chocolate monk!!!!!!!!

"OH NOSE" Royal screamed. Because Flash the chocolate monk was frighteningly mime-like. And then AGENT NAUSIA chopped off everyone's hand with a needle and some thread because the letter E might not be a vegetable.

“Well,” said Drago, “it's safe to say that everything has fallen apart.” and then his cellular connection rang like a little possum and he looked at his text and it was from LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL'S brother in law twice removed on his mother's side.

it said, "no way you guyz I think it was never together in the beginning” then Drago texted back

“do I even know you” and everyone said

"yes." Then drago melted into a rock because he didn't know LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL'S brother in law twice removed on his mothers side.

"ALL THIS IS YOUR PINEAPPLE RIGHT SIDE UP CAKE'S FAULT" Royal yelled, "except for alex." But alex was banned from switzerland. But not ALEX alex. And then everyone was forced to live in utah for the rest or eternity because the world imploded and everyone was grounded for three lifetimes.

And then suddenly royal got hyped up on caffine and doughnuts and was bouncing off of the metaphorical walls and crashed into everyone who was in a catagron pile which is like a dog pile but without CHEESE TOAST inside of their eyelobes. Oh PEANUTS just when this story was coming together. But then nobody had cheese toast inside their eyelobes!

"DARN" Flash said. "I don't have cheese in my EYELOBEZZ!!!!" then Ninja texted them saying that there was extra cheese in switzerland and everyone died.

“but we're BANNED from switzerland and also the universe” SAID said.

"Quotation marks are SO out of style," ed said. But everyone hated Ed so they used quotation marks anyways.

"JET PACKS READY!!!!!" Lizzy said. "WAPOW!" Then they all started firing weasles at the metaphorical walls of the universe. Then they broke through and everyone got sucked to switzerland and then they were banished TWICE because they didn't have cheese in their eyelobes. And then a television radio? That wasn't really existant said

“I'm a happy happy PIE “ and then Drago exchanged a worried look with his psychiatrist who was also his nose. Then all of a sudden Veil appeared who wasn't here for a huge chunk of the story like the CATAGRON trilogy and but he was invisible even though he wasn't. So everyone was banished from the universe, AND switzerland for THREE eternities.

"But that's so SHORT!" Flash complained. But 3 eternities passed very slowly so it felt like a monkey or something, but not chocolate monkeys, because Flash was that and not Drago. Upon hearing this again Drago went into a mighty fit of rage and started ripping apart the fabric of the universe again.

"STOP" Royal said "WE'VE ALEADY DONE THAT ENOUGH and we'll get banished again because we don't have cheese in our eyelobes." Then suddenly Drago and all of them were sucked to Nigeria. What the heck? But then nigeria was switzerland so they got banned.

"OH NOSES they used the lucky sock that was mentioned at the beginning of the story and never mentioned since!!!!!!" Flash said.

And then they were all hobos living in a tresasure chest which was eventually found by SPACE PIRATES and eli was randomly one of the SPACE PIRATES and they were all sold on ebay for a relatively cheap price. But then they discovereded that eli had CHEESE TOAST in his eyelobes so they were like

"WEASLES" then an angry heard of weasles ate eli and his cheese toast. And then everyone danced around like little popcorns popping on a HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tree and so they started singing staRBREAKER and staRBREAKER and also staRBREAKER and LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOUL LiionNnousoulK, ,lIONSOULv and also the letter V. Then the letter V wasn't in fact a letter it was ninjago distguised as a vegetable.

"OH NOSES the letter E is a vegetable!!!!!!!!!!!!" SAID said.

"oh NOSES ninja is like totally a vegetable." Drago said.

"uh.... maybe we should end this nonsense?" Royal suggested lamely like a lame person. Drago exchanged a worried look with his psychiatrist who was also his nose. "Let's start from the begginning, shall we?" The physchiatrist said (who was really his nose)

"It all started when POTATOES ATTACKED THE EARTH which didn't exist." Drago said.

"THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" Royal said. Then suddenly space potatoes attacked the nonexistant earth and then Drago could predict the future. And suddenly Shimmer got a severe case of wizard's lice for some strange reason and they all started being little possums, like everyone always is except for every other tuesday, but Flash diddnt think he was cool enough. But Shimmer, up until this point was still a brick because drago erased when she wasn't a brick and he could predict the future cause he's so magical like that. Then liounsoul texted SAIDing

"u guyz like are totally not banned from the universe, and like like, I just became 1.14 of a pickle."

"No WAY" Ninja replied. Then Drago said

“that takes talent,” but then he did the EXACT SAME THING AS icanthus BUT NOT ALEX and so everyone becames his pumpernickle bread.

Then the 3 eternities were over and so they were like

"WAPOW" and

PEW PEW PEW and broke through the metaphorical walls once more only this time switzerland didn't exist!!!!!! then Flash took out a slipper and thew it into space somewhere, hitting emily the mouse queen.

"You KILLED her!" Andrew the mouse king screamed in a parallel universe. Suddenly the entire universe became utah and everyone was a pickle farmer but not alex and so everyone harvested their pumpernickles bread. Except for Flash who was a chocolate monkey on weekdays. But suddenly a skyscraper didn't say never and everyone was like

"WHAT" and it was like

"WHAT"

"what what what WHAT" SAID said? And everyone said SAID had no meaning to them WHATSOEVER and no one knew what was going on, because this story is now dead. And upon hearing the words never say never it made everyone DIE. And then they were like in california (which is also the pie in the sky) even thought the universe was utah.

“OH NOSE” said drago's phsychiatrist. And it was ironic because he WAS his nose and he said OH NOSE so that's like a catagron saying “OH CATAGRON” which just isn't said because no one is ice cream, except for that one time when Vaung sold them to disturbed children, but that was never mentioned again. But since it just was mentioned, everyone grabbed flaming things like torches and toothipcks and GETH and they started throwing them at Vaung, who attacked them also with his bottle of juice. And Vaung also up until this point, was a brick. THEN EVERYONE DIED because they drank the juice which was actually athena's reverse personality potion and they didn't have reverse personalities so they died. And then Drago yelled

'STOP" and everyone stopped and stared at him and he took a deep short breath that was also pie. “we need to stop being stop signs,” he announced. So everyone became a pedestrian crossing sign, because I like saying the word pedestrian. Then Drago wrote

'dear diary today I DIDNT become a choclate monkey and now i'm going to take over the world which is nonexistant'.

So he got andrew and then they were like

"AHASHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH" and then andrew exploded and Drago imploded. But then they all got banned from switzerland because switzerland really didn't want to be taken over in the slightest amount so they were attacked with flaming rocks and also flaming buckets of water, and cold flames. And Drago said

“THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE” and hannah appeared and said

“nor do I” and the were all left to ponder things.

Last edited by Mystic on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold text...)

Kayla Campbell the Vampire
Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
BRAZZLEGIRL ♫ ♪ ♫ Violinist by day, ♫ ♪ ♫ TIME LORD by night.
This is Gallifrey....our childhood...our home
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Drago and the Lucky sock

Post by Magic Pi on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 pm

O.o
I love it.

Herbert Ernest the elderly elf
Amber the phoenix

There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!
Whale + Toast = Cactus

~Please~
Do not annoy the writer. She will put you in a book and kill you.

Spoiler:
Magic Pi
Owner

http://mythsalive.chocoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 pm

xD thanks.

Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 pm

OH NO

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 am

oh YES!

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 pm

That makes no PENCE!

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner