Penelope the muse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Penelope the muse

Post by Allegro123 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 am

Name: Penelope
Species: muse
Height: five ft
*Weight: ninety-five lbs
Other notes about your appearance: she has walnut-brown hair and intense violet eyes. Her skin is a light, peachy color.
*Parents: Euterpe (a muse from Greek mythology) and an unknown father
Abilities: good at charming people, good with animals, good with music
Weapons: her aulos (ancient Greek musical instrument), a dagger
Powers: besides inspiring people as all muses do, she can heal people by playing certain healing songs, call animals with her music, and bewitch people and animals alike with certain enchantment songs
Flaws: she isn't a very good fighter, is scared easily, can be overly sensitive, and can be rash with sudden impulsive decisions
Role-play: I awoke in my cave to the sound of footsteps outside. Carefully, I pushed back my covers and peered outside. There standing, not three feet in front of me, was a human man--smiling at me. I bit my bottom lip. This was unusual, meeting a human in this place. Who was he and what did he want?
*Personality: She is scared of plenty of things--particularly humans--but can usually muster enough courage to stand up to them when it is necessary. She is happiest when playing her aulos, but also enjoys other things like exploring and meeting animals. She can be bashful at times around strangers, but all her close friends know her as being funny and eccentric. She likes to get into deep, intellectual discussions and never loses an argument. She whenever she is in the woods and finds an animal wounded or in a hunter's trap, she frees it and heals it with a healing song. And yes, she is a vegetarian. Those who know her think her father is a satyr because of her love for nature, although no one knows who her father is.
*Notes on your characters:
Allegro123
New

Back to top Go down

Re: Penelope the muse

Post by Pandorica on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 am

Just make sure she doesn't use too many spells without it draining her.
Approved.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top