Zeus the dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeus the dragon

Post by Brazzlegirl on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Name: Zeus
Species: Dragon (type of dragon is unknown)
Height: 7'11"
*Weight:328 lbs
Other notes about your appearance: Has a smooshed in sort of face, like a Persian cat. He has long flimsy spines (that feel like his wings) that run all the way down his back to his tail. He has a long, pink-ish scar running across the right side of his face and golden scales.
*Parents: Father Helios, Mother unknown
Abilities:Can breath fire. He can make just about anyone laugh
Weapons:Teeth, claws
Powers:Breathing fire, can catch glimpses of the future but he's usually wrong. He thinks he's right, however.
Flaws:He is too trusting and outgoing. He's sort of a punk-teenager type of guy. He lies a lot, usually involving telling stories of fake adventures he's been on. He's arrogant as well.
Role-play:I laughed. These pixies had a great sense of humor. I let a toothy grin break on my face. "Howsabout I tell you the story of when I stopped a volcano eruption single handed?" I said, trying to tempt the pixies to say yes. They of course, did immediately, saying I was a catch. I smiled again, stretching the scar on my face slightly. Little did they know I was lying to them. "Gather round, and let the tale of wonder begin," I say.
*Personality: Arrogant, has a good sense of humor, trusting, thinks he's cool, he's kind of a punk, He lies a lot but can charm anyone and make them laugh. He hates to admit he's wrong.
*Notes on your characters:He claims that he got the scar on his face from fighting off demons, but really he got it when he fell out of his nest at a young age and cracked his skull open on a rock. He usually gets all his scars from accidents he's been and gotten severely hurt.

Kayla Campbell the Vampire
Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
BRAZZLEGIRL ♫ ♪ ♫ Violinist by day, ♫ ♪ ♫ TIME LORD by night.
This is Gallifrey....our childhood...our home
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeus the dragon

Post by Pandorica on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I like this character =]
Approved.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica