Harpy's cave

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Harpy's cave

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

I put my hands over my face and bang my head against the wall. It hurts like CRAZY but maybe it'll help me stay focused.

"Why, yes, I did. Before she LOST HER MIND!" I shouted at the harpy and raked a huge claw against her side. Then I noticed Cactus, bounded over and crushed her chains against the rock with my paw.

I stand at a reasonable distance and fire a volley of arrows at the still screeching harpy.

Hmm, they were doing bad in there. I silently made bets to myself on who would win.

Kayla Campbell the Vampire
Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
BRAZZLEGIRL ♫ ♪ ♫ Violinist by day, ♫ ♪ ♫ TIME LORD by night.
This is Gallifrey....our childhood...our home
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 pm

I get up and reach for my mace, Only to realize the harpy had destroyed it. I frowned then get an idea. I look around for a wooden chair
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm

"AUGH! I can't take it anymore!" I shout. I run out of the cave as fast as I can to avoid losing control over my actions again.

I see Kayla running away. The coward, she should stay and help us since she got us into this mess in the first place.

I flying tackle the harpy and claw her to the ground.

Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I hiss at Xylia. "Surely you won't go through with this," I plead, eyes glinting, narrowed angrily.

"I'm sure she will," I whisper, just hoping.

"KAYLA!" I cry as she flees.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 pm

I slow down to a stop about 50 feet from the cave and breathe heavily. I can still smell the scent of blood but it's more bearable here. I hear my name being cried by someone but I am NOT going back there. No way.

I see a redheaded girl come bolting out of the cave. At first I thought it was Amaril, but upon closer inspection I noticed she had longer, wavier hair. I perched from my tree branch and leaned down lower. She was hot.

"And if she won't, I on the other hand will," I point my arrow directly between the harpy's eyes.

I hesitated. I had the upper hand, but I didn't know if I would be able to follow through. I didn't care much if she killed Kayla, but she had been constantly attacking all my friends. ARGH! There it was again! The hard and frustrating decisions!

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

I manage to somehow break a leg off of the chair, "Ok harpy, mess with me, Im annoyed. But when you mess with my friends YOUR GONNA GET IT!" I walk over to the harpy and Xylia, "Well... are you gonna do it?" I ask her
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm

"Slice off her head," I whisper loudly. I grab the keyblade from Amaril's still hands and push it next to Xylia. This is all up to her.... I don't think any of us can help at this point.

I walk outside. "KAYLA! WHERE'D YOU GO?" I sigh, then walk back into the cave. "Noella, will you please find Kayla?" I beg.

I look at Dylan warily, but sigh. "Fine," I say. I walk outside, and instantly cold sleet hits my face. I shake out my short pixie-cut black hair and peer up at Zeus. "Have you seen where Kayla went? Wavy orange hair, glasses, freckles, about.... yea tall?" I shrug and spread out my wings. "Not that it's hard for me to find her but it'd be helpful if you could help out." I know kindness goes nowhere with him.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 pm

"She was around here a minute ago, mighty fast that girl," I say to Noella. "But I have NO IDEA where she went." I smile broadly at Noella. "Hope I was a help!"

"N-n-n-n-nooooo I couldn't!" I gasp in horror at the suggestion. "SOMEONE ELSE MAKE THIS DECISION NOT ME!" I shout.

I groan at Xylia.

I look around. I was in a little grove covered in snow. This would be a good place to just.....curl up in a hole and die or something.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

"Oh, yeah, a total help," I say sarcastically and wish that I was more equip for flying like a dragon. I mean, in all seriousness even with tall boots and a jean jacket on my t-shirt and jeans aren't much protection against this hailing torrent. "The only way to get things done right," I mutter as I fly into the air, "Is to do them yourself." I instantly regret it as winds batter my wings. It may be a peaceful blizzard on the ground but it's horrible up in the mountains. "Gosh," I mutter, landing as I shake out my wings. "I guess I'm walking then." Really, how far off could she have got?

"Uh... u..." I freeze up. Noella would be great for making this decision, or even, if she was hyped up on caffeine, Amaril. But it was just me here, even Kayla was gone, and I just couldn't do it. "Well... Cactus?" I offer meekly, guesturing towards the keyblade. I cast a look at Amaril who is out cold against the wall, her arm dripping blood, her eyes closed. I wish more than ever that I had some... healing power or something, but the only thing I can do is stand and watch, frozen.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 pm

"I...think..." I drop the sharp peice of wood i had, I was never good at desisons, "I dont know"
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 pm

"SOMEONE DECIDE THIS HARPY IS HARD TO KEEP DOWN!" I say.

I paused. "If we let her go, she might just keep attacking us. But none of us have the guts to," I gestured towards the keyblade.

I sat down on the ground up against a tree, finally able to relax and breathe.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"FOOLISH children!" I spit, lunging out as best as I can under the werewolf's crushing weight pinning down my limbs. I make a move towards the keyblade laying a few feet away from me but something stops me.

I fade into conciousness long enough to see the harpy reaching towards my keyblade. Not... my keyblade... I think, and determined, kick out my leg and spin it towards me.
I pick it up and crawl slowly over towards the harpy again. Nobody notices me. They're all arguing.
I raise the keyblade over my head and in one swift downward slice it's over.
I collapse back against the wall.

Did Amaril just do that? DID AMARIL JUST DO THAT? It screams in my head. Amaril's a killer. But she isn't. Kayla's a killer. But she isn't. I.... am I a killer? Only of rabbits, I convince myself. This was for good. To save everyone's lives. But.... but.....

I soon walk into a snowy glade. A few trees line it and near one I see Kayla. "Kayla," I pant. "We need your help. Please. Please."

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I glance up at her. "I can't. I can't do it! I....CAN'T!" I sigh and turn away from Noella. "I couldn't even control myself with Cactus..."

I shrieked in horror. "WHAAAAT?" I instantly hop off of the dead harpy. That harpy, used to be my friend! But, in my utter shock I had forgotten that she tried to kill me.

My eyes widened. Amaril, SHE just did that? Well, I guess she knows how I feel now, about Peter and such.

Whoa, that was scary. I never realized how serious this could be. I guess I shouldn't treat everything like a game.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I close my eyes and collapse back against the wall, slumped over, wanting to scream in pain but not finding strength to. I want to say I'm Sorry but I wouldn't know who to say it to or why. I black out again.

"Look." I grab her shoulders and look her in the eye. "We don't know what's going on back there or if the harpy is dead or..." I look away. "Someone else. We need all the help we can get and.... you're our friend." Disregarding I don't know her very well.

I glance from Claudia to Xylia to the harpy to Amaril. "Whoa," is all I can say.
There goes that threat though, but I'm sure there's many more to come.
"What now?" I gulp.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm

I sigh. "Didn't I just meet you? I mean, if you count being chained to a freaking wall as meeting someone, then I guess we have..." I say. I stand up and dust the snow off of me. "Fine...." I mumble. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

I bolt out of the cave, the sleet stinging my eyes. I ran wherever I could go. I just kept running

"Well..." I say. "There goes...Xylia. I guess." I walked out of the cave, not wanting to be there with the headless harpy

OoC: the headless harpy sounds like some sort of horror movie Razz

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 pm

"I-I need to go" I run out, I felt a sickining feeling in my stomach, I ran to my house

ooc I still need to get her a house XD
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:42 pm

OoC: FAIL

BiC: I rush in, only to see Claudia standing outside the cave, a headless harpy, Amaril passed out on the floor, Dylan just standing there, Xylia....disappeared and Cactus running away. I felt a tight knot inside of me again as I smelled fresh blood, and realize that Amaril's arm is bleeding out. "I-I think I'm going somewhere else now..." I say. I don't think I'll go hang out with Cactus...because of.....yeah. I turn around and hurriedly walk away.

I look around, still a little shaken, but decide to wait till Amaril wakes up before leaving.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

I slowly wake up, blinking and shaking my head. One look at the floor and I remember why I passed out. That and the gashes on my arm, I guess, which aren't really bleeding as they've scabbed over. "I should really get these looked at," I sigh, and spot Claudia in the room. I struggle to stand up but I can do it, although I walk like i'm drunk or something as I try to walk out of the cave.

"I think I'm going to follow Kayla," I decide, talking mostrly to myself, and no one argues so I rush out of the cave and run after her.

I do the chicken dance and decide to stay and do the chicken dance.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 am

OoC: Kayla's going a quiet river and a lake

I see Amaril, finally awake. "Welcome back," I partially joke.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I glance over and see Noella doing the chicken dance. "This has gotten a little weird," I say. "Let's go. WAPOW!" I run outside and down the mounTAIN.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm

"Well....okay then...." I say chasing after Amaril.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 pm

I leave.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner