Town center

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Town center

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

I slide off of Sandy. "I've never been here before," I say while looking around.

I slip into the town center. There's a place to sit at a nearby coffee place. I smile to myself and sit down. Those people who I'd erased their memories would never find me here.

Kayla Campbell the Vampire
Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
BRAZZLEGIRL ♫ ♪ ♫ Violinist by day, ♫ ♪ ♫ TIME LORD by night.
This is Gallifrey....our childhood...our home
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm

I also get off and walk after Kayla, brushing clouds off my shirt. It was strange. REally weird to be walking ona cloud. But nothign is impossible here, I guess.

"I hate flying up here. What a mess," I sigh.

"This is SO COOL!" I say, looking around. I start humming a song I made up on the spot. We're riding the NIMbus, the cumuloNIMbus...

OOC: AHHAHA refrence to a spamming song from bac`k in teh days...

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

"This would seem like the logical place to go if you're hiding from people who can't fly and have lost their memories," I say. Then I smirk. "Or at least some who've lost their memories and HAVE a dragon."

I take a hesitant step onto the cloud. "Whoa," I say as my foot hits solid ground--but it was a cloud. Weird....weird...

I order a coffee and sit down. I wondered when my client would get here. Now that those girls--and one boy--were out of the way I could do this without being interfered with.

Drake the Android
Nyla Starshooter the Eastern Dragon, Featharay the Amphithere, Haze the phoenix, Cyclone the mer-horse, Kaylee Jarvis the Mermaid, Comet the Cat Sidhe
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:44 pm

"Yeah..." I echo after Kayla's words. I look around. There's some shops nearby. "Where would I hide if I were... hiding?" I look around. "Maybe in teh shady side of town? If there is one. I mean, so close to the sun, does it cast a shadow... and they're clouds..." I ponder over this.

I walk ahead of everyone and pat Dylan on the head. "Don't stress your pretty little mind," I say sweetly and walk down the street. "Coffee shop perhaps?" I shrug. Worth a shot, but hey, who listens to me. I peer in the window but don't see anyone by it.

I bounce on my toes up and down on the cloud. It's interesting and strange.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I shrug. "Sure," I follow after Noella.

I look around. There were a few people here. How better to hide than in plain sight? I thought.

I hesitantly follow after them, taking exaggerated steps on the cloudy surface.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I swing open the door. The little bell jingles and the shopkeeper looks at me, then goes back to taking the person at the counter's orders. When everyone else walks in I look around the strangely immense shop. "Okay, split up and look for him, I guess. Maybe he's here. Maybe he left. Maybe he was never here. We don't know yet."

"Who put you in charge of this operation?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I did. You got a problem with that?" I snap.

"No," I say, because I don't want to argue with her.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I cough lightly "No one's in charge here, we're simply trying to find the guy who erased their memories." Then I slip in front of Noella and browse around the shop.

I shrug and sit down on a stool, still confused at what was going on.

I heard a voice. More than one. A group of people entered the shop. But some of those voices sounded familiar? Could it be....? Nah, not them. They had their memories erased....unless they somehow found a counter for it. But that couldn't happen.....right?

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

I sit down next to the other person. What was her name? Claud? Claudia, that was it. I sit down and turn to the person at the counter. "Can I have some hot chocolate?" They nod. "Wait, what is hot chocolate?" I said, pausing, then I shrug. Whatever it was I know the name of it, at least. The person brings it out again. It reminds me of something. That stuff on the ground.

I sneak all ninja-like into the back of the store and grab a random person by the collar."You. Have you seen a creepy looking guy here? Likes to ride in helicopters, erases people's memory?" They shake their head and I let them go. I look around again. "Did he get away?" I mutter. Where is he? I glance at Kayla. I need to get everyone's cell phone number so I can use it like a walkie talkie in situations like this, I think to myself, but keep looking.

"I'd rather not find him-" I start, but everyone walked away. "I guess I have to find him," I sigh, and just walk over and sit in a corner booth, just sort of.... existing.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:10 pm

I nudge Noella. "You're driving people away," I mutter to her. Then I turn around, surveying the whole restaurant. It was fairly large, but still you could see everyone there. Unless they'd gone into the employees only room or the bathrooms. But I see a man sitting on a stool. He looked shady. I started to move towards him.

I kind of just ignore the Amaril girl who just sat next to me. She seemed kind of weird. Then again, everything did.

I pretend to act nonchalant but I'm not very good at it. I tried to force my eyes straight ahead but they kept flickering towards the girls--and the boy--who were searching for me. I could've SWORN they'd lost their memories! Dang, I'm going to have to start trying harder.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:17 pm

"So what?" I snap quietly and trudge after Kayla to the guy on the stool, kind of pouty because I wanted to lead this secret ninja job thing we were doing.

I see Kayla and Noella approaching soem guy on a stool. I'd want to be with them if they lost their memory so I folow htem.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

"You want to be leader-y? Then go talk to that weird guy in the suit," I point to the guy sitting at the far end of the shop.

I fidget a little. They seemed to recognize me...

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"Er.... no, I'm fine," I smile, and rush away.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

"Sure, act all bossy then flee at first sign of battle," I murmur crossly. I motion for Dylan to come and help me. I approached the large man in the suit slowly. "Hello there," I greet him as if I too had lost my memory.

Hmm, maybe she HAD lost her memory. She sure seemed like it. I awkwardly turned to her. Memory or no memory, she was a vampire and just as dangerous as ever, just like that angel or that zombie. Who, I noted, was standing behind her. "Erm...Hi," I mumble.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I walk outside the town center, Perfect there were people.

Last edited by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PLACE WE WERE POSTING AND TYPED MALL INSTEAD OF TOWN CENTER fail.)
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I follow Kayla. "Hey, isn't that the guy who-" I start, whispering to her.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

I stop him. "Yeah, that is," I quickly whisper. Then I turn back to the large ma. I smile but it wasn't with joy or anything. The people in the shop started to clear out so I decided to act now. I grabbed the man and threw him against the wall. "YOU! What did you do to my friends, and how do you fix it?!" I shout at him, blinded with fury.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

I widen my eyes. Sudden burst of fury or something. "Y-yeah!" I step in, pointing at him accusingly. "Why did you take away their memory? How do we get Amaril back to being... Amaril!" I glance at her, sipping Hot chocolate, thrilled by the concept."It's like babysitting or something," I scoff. I shake my head. "Point is, change them back!" I point at Claudia and Amaril.

I walk back over and clap. "Good speech," I nod, then draw Amaril's short sword she traded me for the keyblade. I wonder if I got the worse end of the deal and consider taking it since Amaril can't remember... then shake my head. I press it against the guy's throat, just holding it there lightly. "Change. Them. Back," I hiss, eyes glared.

"Claudia, you have to try this stuff! It's fantastic!" I say seriously, then look over and see Kayla, Dylan, and that Noella person holding some guy to a wall or something. I walk over. "What goes on?" I ask, then see Noella with a sword. "WHOA! Do I have a sword?" I search my pockets and produce a small keychain shaped like a key. I pinch it at the base and in a second it's a four foot long, glowing keyblade. "WOW!" I cheer. Something about it again sparks something within the fog of my mind, but I can't bring anything to my thoughts.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm

OoC: Anyone can be the spy guy.... Razz

My eyes widen. "I.....I don't know how to get them there memory back! Swear!" I held up my hands but stared at the gleaming steel pressed against my throat.

"Y--you don't KNOW?!" I exclaim. By that time the entire coffee shop had cleared out. I hissed at him. "How could you POSSIBLY not know?!"

I just stare wide-eyed at the scene. Something about all that anger had sparked something in my memory, lots of annoyance, anger and tension. Hmm, weird.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 pm

"He's lying," I say quietly to Kayla, though I think she already knows it. I push her away a bit and lean in, sneering in the guy's face. "Listen. You're going to get a cure for that amnesia crap you pulled and you're going to give it to me NOW. Are we clear?" I smirk and lean away again.

I glance at the Claudia person, who seems to be somewhat riled at this scene. I just watch in awe and confusion, twirling around my new found keyblade every few seconds.

I walk away and head over to Amaril. I grab her keyblade and it shrinks down to a keychain in my hand. "I don't think you should be messing with it. You don't know how to wield it anymore." I slip it into my pocket and turn away. "Not like she ever did..." I mutter.

I stomp around outside and just WAIT.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'm not lying!" I say. "Give me a lie detector test, do anything you need to to know I'm telling the truth!" I stare at the blade against my throat again. A small trickle of blood was forming slowly.

I clenched my teeth, but tried to keep my cool. "Noella, I think he's really telling the truth," I whisper tensely. I turned to the guy against the wall, and clenched my fists. "But, if you ARE lying, we will come after you!"

So Amaril used to have that.....keyblade as a weapon. Did I have one? Something screamed in my memory that I did. A crossbow? A recurve bow? Focus. It was some sort of bow. A violin bow? No, that wasn't a weapon. I wracked my brain but couldn't come up with what I had. I frowned disapprovingly.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am

"We can't let him go until we get that cure. If that means you have to MAKE one, so be it," I scowl, but draw the blade away anyways.

I nod then bob my head a little to the music in my head.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 am

"But how?" I question her. "How will we make a cure? I mean, I'm not a doctor and I'm sure no one here is."

I nod tentatively but I don't think my opinion matters to them.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"We. Have. To," I repeat, slamming my fist into the palm of my other hand. I grab the guy's collar. "And unless you find this cure I don't want to see you again."

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I nod then shamble out of the coffee shop, shaking all over. Man, I was getting too old for this type of job.

"Well, maybe if we take them into the city then some of their memories will come back...?" I suggest. I didn't know any cures, or doctors who could cure amnesia.

I watch the angel and vampire, fascinated. If I really had lost my memory, I'd want it back! This is pretty dang exciting.

Drake the Android
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"I don't know," I snap angrily, and storm away.

I get down from the table and brush myself off. People throw coins at me and I raise a hand like yeah, I know I'm cool, but I don't want your money. I walk over to Kayla. "So." I say. "So."

I skip in circles, scream, skip in circles and scream.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top