Lefia the Elf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lefia the Elf

Post by Pandorica on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Lefia (pronounced Leef-ee-uh)
Species: Elf
Height: 4"2
*Weight: 53
Other notes about your appearance: Has pointed ears and reddish brown hair. Almond-like elfen brown eyes.
*Parents: Unknown.
Abilities: Very light on feet, agile, quick.
Weapons: A dagger
Powers: Can spark electricity on her fingertips.
Flaws: Her size, she likes to steal, is sly, sneaky, and all around a good theif, but when she meets a friend she learns that she has to trust them for them to trust her, so she stops. but only for her friends.
Role-play: I darted through the trees, panting. A shadow chased behind me. I didn't dare scream. I was making enough noise as is. I darted over fallen logs, rocks, and even bugs. It crashed along the path behind me. I quickly ran to the left. It followed. "Dang." I muttered. I glanced at a big oak tree, just a few yards in front of me. I didn't have a choice. Quickly, I scampered up. Bad idea. It was trying to cut it down. "Stupid griffon." I grumbled. I looked down. Long way to jump. I didn't think I could do it. But, what choice did I have? I prepared myself to hop down, and then, I did what I had to do.
I jumped. I screamed. All I felt was the wind in my hair, the thrill, the fright, and the exileration I felt. This was like flying. Only knowing that I would probobly break my neck at the bottom was a downer. I calculated the distance between me and the ground that would be my death, most likely. Oh, about two feet. I landed hard, but hopped back onto my aching feet. The griffon was a little confused, but not for long. I took off again.
I have to lose this thing. It was like a bad dream. I didn't know WHY it was mad at me. Who like gold, anywho? Not me. I just... like to steal things. I darted to the right and saw what I feared the most: a dead end.
*Personality: Is sly, sneaky, and daring. But when she makes a good friend she tends to be a little more trustworthy.
*Notes on your characters: No.

Dylan, Zombie.
Lucas, Shapeshifter.
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Lefia the Elf

Post by Magic Pi on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Apppppppppppppppppppproved.

Herbert Ernest the elderly elf
Amber the phoenix

There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!
Whale + Toast = Cactus

~Please~
Do not annoy the writer. She will put you in a book and kill you.

Spoiler:
Magic Pi
Owner

http://mythsalive.chocoforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum